- Airtime or Data Fees
- Beneficiary Reference
- How to contact PowerPrepaid
- Problem receiving airtime or data
- Tips to help you along your way
If you used the incorrect banking details, your transactions will only reflect in 2 days. In order to resolve this we’ll need you to fill out a support ticket and send us a proof of payment directly from within your bank account to our email address.
- Find us on Facebook: Facebook
- Find Us on Twitter
- It’s important to us that you remain informed on the status of your bank and municipality, as they can experience technical difficulties. LIKE our Facebook Page as we post regular updates to keep you informed.
- Please read our monthly newsletter, it keeps you updated on new services and helpful tips to avoid any delays in receiving your tokens.
PowerPrepaid does not add any fees onto a purchase.
Unfortunately the service providers are incredibly strict, and do not offer a refund policy, please be 100% certain when purchasing.
PowerPrepaid’s systems run 24/7 and you can make as many purchases as required. But please keep in mind that each purchase within a 24-hour window needs to be of a different rand value, else it will cause your transaction to fail. If this occurs you’ll need to submit a support ticket to notify us that you never received your tokens.
Please do not make odd EFT payments. Any transaction with a decimal will fail. Please stick to rounded numbers e.g. R500, R750, R1000 and R1500.
- MTN: Min – R20,00 Max – R2.000,00
- VODACOM: Min – R5,00 Max – R4.000,00
- TELKOM MOBILE: Min – R2,00 Max – R2.000,00
Registration is required in order to confirm your meter or recharge number and in case we need to get hold of you if something happens to your purchase.
On the home page click the “Register Now” banner and provide the required information.
Ensure that you submit all required information, we require this information in order to resolve your problem in a timely manner. Before submitting the form, please ensure that your details are 100% correct.
Our support team is there to assist you when something goes wrong. They on call from 8am to 10pm seven days a week
If you have registered multiple recharge numbers, please make sure you use the correct “Beneficiary Reference” for the relevant recharge number. Please login to your bank account and update the beneficiary reference to reflect the one we provide within your ClientZone.
Directly onto the SIM card, there’s no need for you to convert voucher numbers.